Learning outcomes (i.e., learning objectives and competencies) for all degree programs at UCLA can be accessed through the General Catalog, which is found at the UCLA Registrar’s Office website. Step-by-step navigation:
- Visit the UCLA Registrar’s Office website.
- On the top navigation menu, in the Academics dropdown list, select General Catalog.
- On the General Catalog page, select Curricula and Courses.
- Departments and programs are listed alphabetically by name.
- Select the department or program.
- Once on the department or program page, select Undergraduate Study to view specific program learning outcomes for undergraduate programs.
UCLA Graduate Degree Program Learning Objectives and Competencies – as of January 15, 2019